Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 435-705-7097 ext. 1 and our team will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- Unfortunately, dogs are forbidden in Big Cottonwood Canyon due to watershed regulations. Other pets are generally not allowed in our homes to avoid potential allergies to our other renters and homeowners. If you have a special circumstance such as a verified service animal, please contact us and we will do our best to work with you.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming back to your "home away from home", rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.